Monday 2 January 2012

Family are precious...

I'm feeling just a little sad today, one of my nieces, my little star, Miss B (19) flew off to USA yesterday, she was chosen to go and work at Disney World in Orlando Florida.  She was very excited and will be away for six months.  I am happy for her to be doing something that she wants but saddened that I missed the opportunity to farewell her at the airport, to give her a big hug and kisses.  Stay safe my gorgeous girl and enjoy the adventure...




Her sister, my gorgeous girl, Miss P (11) will miss her I'm sure...




I've had another niece and nephew, my gorgeous girl, Miss A(or Princess A, 7) and my beautiful boy, Master C (11) come to stay.  They have come to stay just before Christmas for probably the last four years, maybe more whilst my sister and brother in-law attend a Christmas party. Unsure if this was going to happen this year my nephew asked if they could come to stay any way.  He is such a creature of habit and this is one habit that I was pleased to accommodate!  I so love having them to stay...




Along with this beautiful bunch I have another nephew, my handsome man, Master J (17) brother to Miss B and Miss P.  Unfortunately without a recent photo seen here with his grandmother at his Deb.




I am so fortunate to have these gorgeous people in my life...

Take care

Lanlizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, I do appreciate hearing from you!

Lanlizzy